- Social distancing of six feet at all times except within family units or social circles with whom you safely and regularly share space. (Social Circles defined https://www.ontario.ca/page/create-social-circle-during-covid-19)
- Social distancing is maintained during entry into and exit from building and does not allow for fellowship in the Narthex or Sanctuary before and after worship.
- Face masks covering nose and mouth are required for entry and must be worn at all times inside the building.
- Face masks required for children over five years of age, and suggested for younger children.
- Single masks of at least 2 layers cloth required; double maskings is advised
- Single fabric neck gaiters, bandanas, ski masks do not meet safety standards.
- Face shields may be worn in addition to face coverings, but are not a substitute.
- Sign up is required for attendance, with provision for inviting guests.
- Health screening will be required from each attendee and/or family (dependent on system being used)
- Both North and South entrances are open.
- Hands sanitized upon entrance.
- Elevators may be used by one family unit at a time.
- Limit of two people in restrooms at one time.
- Accessible areas are North and South entrances, elevator, Narthex, and upstairs restrooms.
- The Lower Level, including the Nursery and restrooms, will not be accessible and cannot be used.
Capacity and Worship Service
- Initial capacity will be limited to 50 worshipers, and 15 leaders (staff, musicians, technology assistants, and helpers such as ushers, greeters)
- Congregational singing will not be allowed at this time.
- Alternative, “no-touch” means will be used to pass the peace, collect offerings, and the like.
- Hymnals and Bibles will not be used, but music and text will be projected
- Holy Communion may be celebrated if done safely.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- The building is cleaned before and after use.
CancellationCancellation of in person worship for at least 2 weeks will be considered if percent positivity is >10% per Public Health Madison and Dane County Dashboard. (https://www.publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/dashboard)