Anyone with medical conditions placing them in the vulnerable category and who have not been fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue worshipping online. http://windsorucc.com/livestream/
Please take a moment and read through the following COVID-19 Health Questions. If you answer yes to any of these questions we ask that you wait to attend worship until you are symptom free and have not been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Have you experienced any of the following COVID-19 symptoms within the past 48 hours?
- fever or chills
- cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you or a family member been in close physical contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you quarantined because of a possible COVID-19 exposure?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you traveled outside of the state in the past 14 days?
- If you have a health condition that makes wearing a mask difficult we request that you not worship with us in person at this time.