Holy Communion: What to Expect
On May 2, for the first time in 455 days, our congregation will celebrate Holy Communion together in our sanctuary. With joyful thanksgiving, we have taken every precaution to ensure the safety of our worshippers.
Here is what to expect when we celebrate Holy Communion together:
- Gloved, masked Communion Servers.
- Individual distribution of elements; trays are not passed down aisles, from one worshippers to the next.
- Individually sealed communion elements.
- Gluten free options available.
- Option available for those with dexterity challenges with unsealing tabs of individually sealed communion elements.
- How-to video will be shared before worship begins.
Please join us for the special day in the life of our congregation, yet one more step as we emerge from this pandemic stronger and more united.